Friday, August 7, 2009

Small and random thoughts...

A few small and random things in my life....

1.) Next week my parents will no longer own my childhood home in Van Meter Iowa.

2.) I have started swimming daily (ok really I have gone every day this week) and I am working on doing the breast stroke. It has been nice.

3.) I am LOVING farm fresh tomatoes this summer, I average about 4 a day. I also have found a new love for yellow pear tomatoes.




4.) My bed sits at an angle in the corner of my room so none of the sides are touching a wall. I have not fallen off or drooped a pillow in over a week.

5.) I have only one more episode of the TV series Weeds to watch tonight, I CAN'T WAIT!

6.) I love this summer's big brother.

7.) Moving and this summers Vacation to Mississippi was a lot of money, it's time to rebuild the savings account. I am sad so say I don't there will be any upcoming trips anytime soon after Colorado in September.

Ta Ta from Tonia's Times

1 comment:

  1. I don't know which season of Weeds you are on but if it is the one I just finished, watch out for that last episode....DAMN!

    ReplyDelete