Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I have no words for a title


I am to pissed to go into the story but I have spent the last few days dealing with SHITTY costumer service. Whatever happened to people being nice? No wounded people that do customer service all day are bitchy, if I sat on my ass on the phone for 40 hour a week saying "I am sorry I can't help you and there is nothing that can be done" I would be bitchy about it too. I am not even talking about one organization I am talking about three different services!

So after spending a few hours on the phone today hearing that, I went to the only local place I know where people are nice, friendly, helpful and glad to see you...the Farmers Market. My faith in people was restored. I was looking for hot peppers to make salsa with the new food processes I got today, oh yea Lacy we own one now. This NICE couple did not know what peppers where hot or not so they cut a few open to make sure I got what I wanted and then gave it to me for FREE!

There is the cutest old couple that I always buy my tomatoes from and when they seen me today they smiled as I walked towards them and the lady said to her husband "see I told you she would come see us today!" So sweet and they gave me a deal on the tomatoes, I have them a small tip with the old "keep the change" line.

It's nice to know there are still places where people can get quality service!

I am off to enjoy some fresh grown Iowa tomatoes.



1 comment: