Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Orleans in December, yes please!

Last weekend my and 2,000 other Youth Ministers headed down to New Orleans to learn more, laugh a lot, drink a little, pray together and grow in our mission of bring the young Catholic Church closer to Christ.

Such an amazing time. I have a few highlights...
  • Being in 70 degree weather while Iowa was having a blizzard
  • Seeing my Mississippi (some of them) family and enjoyed a good time
  • The conference was truly amazing from workshops, music, key notes and prayer
  • Growing closer to my Iowa Youth Minister friends and seeing some old friend (Katie it rocked to see you!)
  • Seeing and spending time with Miller, Andrew and Ryan Hoffmann
  • Giving Ryan his 30th Birthday gift.
  • THE FOOD and DRINKS! OMG soooo good!
I was unsure if I would make it home on Sunday like I planed however God is good and provided me a flight home and bed's for those friends that had to stay an extra day. I have a new energy and ready to go on Christmas vacation!

If you would like to see pictures check out: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=584655&id=504190257&l=0792207eb2

God is good....ALL THE TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment