Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Normal....

I am sorry that I have not had an update in a few weeks. I am still working on getting my life back to normal. I was having such a positive and healthy routine till mid April so I am working on getting back into that. I have now only had one nap in the past few weeks and sleeping at night now. Soon I hope to go back to NORMAL!


Today is Cinco De Mayo so my co-work Lori and I went to the store and got drinks, chips and salsa for the staff. We sat outside and enjoyed each others company on this lovely day. It's nice to enjoy good friends and company even if it is during work hours.


In other news - late July Lacy and I will be moving into a town house in West Des Monies. We are having a fight right now about a miniature collection of Lacy's that I find UGLY (and there are a few people that agree with me) vs. my old school place mates. Lacy does not really care for the place mates and to say I don't care for the miniature set is an understatement. If it comes down to it I will not have the place mats out in the new townhouse as long as I don't have to look at the miniatures. Here is a picture of the place mats, I will put up a pic. of the miniatures if needed. Does anyone have any thoughts... I would enjoy hearing them. The flowers are pretty.

4 comments:

  1. As the Arbiter of All Things Classy, I regret to inform you that neither the placemats nor the miniatures should ever, ever see the light of day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The placemats have to go. The new place should also be flamingo free. HOWEVER, not having seen the miniatures, you certainly need to compromise. If you keep fighting about it, just get more fish.

    Love,
    The Former Roomie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The placemats almost made it to the garbage. The flamingos are going on the sale, unless they are out of my house. The miniatures or anything else for that matter that can't be agreed on for common space should be in private space. Good Luck. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. One word, many syllabols: cannonization.

    ReplyDelete